A group of Toastmasters, embarking on the same journey…. because “We learn best in moments of enjoyment” (R. Smedley and the ALLeGRO Crew)
ALLeGRO! Toastmasters Floating Academy is a training event organized on behalf of Districts 109 and 59. It aims at fostering the growth of members, but also of clubs, areas and divisions by providing them with the tools they need to plan for success, reinforce individual leadership growth and promote teamwork…. with FUN
The Toastmasters Academy will cover leadership development topics such as time management, conflict resolution, delegation, and leadership opportunities. A training session will be organized specifically for club officers, who will be able to validate their participation towards the DCP.
Workshops in different languages will be organized depending on the number of participants and interest.
What does the ALLeGRO! Experience include?
- D109/59 Toastmasters Floating Academy (workshops and Club Officers training)
- Cruise with stop overs in Marseille and Barcelona:
- Accommodation in double/triple or quadruple cabin
- Full board from lunch on arrival day to breakfast on departure
- Gala Dinner
- Shows & Concerts
- Kids/Teen clubs
- Connection with Toastmasters from the new Districts 109 and 59
- … Rhetorical battles and other social events organized by other members or clubs